Hk MP5 - Armourer Course
This course is designed for the law enforcement officer who is required to maintain the Hk MP5 family of weapons. Through a combination of lectures, classroom demonstrations, and practical hands on experience, the student will gain valuable knowledge in topics as related to these Hk weapons.
- History, Variants, and Design
- Nomenclature, Features, and Controls
- Theory and Cycle of Operation
- Complete and Detailed Disassembly
- Design Changes and Parts Interchangeability
- Fire Control Design
- Reassembly, Inspection, and Function Checks
- Maintenance and Trouble Shooting
The course instructor has been a full time tactical officer with a major Ontario police department for over 13 years. He is a certified police Firearms Instructor, Armourer and Use of Force Instructor.
- Hk MP5 (1 minimum per student), preferably with a 2 or 3 shot burst trigger group
- Eye protection.
- Note taking equipment.
3 Days. Class time will be from 8:00AM to 4:00PM each day.
$795.00 Per Student, plus applicable taxes.
Payment for course tuition must be received a minimum of 14 days prior to the start of the course.
Class size is limited to 10 students, so please register as soon as possible to ensure your spot.
Agencies Hosting Courses
If you wish to host a course, please contact us for details.
Upon successful completion of this course the student will receive an Armourer's Certificate from Police Ordnance Company Inc. and a MP5 Maintenance Manual.
To register contact: email: email@example.com
Top of Page
ARWEN® is a Registered Trademark of Police Ordnance Company Inc.